These easy no-bake mini Oreo cheesecakes are the perfect dessert for hot summer days! Layers made from an Oreo crumb crust, a creamy cheesecake filling topped with chocolate.
When the summer heat starts to peak I tend to opt for easier desserts that don’t require any baking. For this reason I’ve been loving these individual portion sized no-bake mini Oreo cheesecakes. As they are no-bake there is no need to switch on the oven, therefore you can keep your kitchen all nice and fresh. In addition, these won’t make you sweat as with the few steps required, these cheesecakes will be done in no time! Also, if you love a good stuffed chocolate cookie you’ll for sure love these, as this recipe brings out the flavour of these cookies.
What pan to use
Ideally these mini cheesecakes are made in a mini cheesecakes pan. However, if you don’t have one as myself you can make them in a normal 12-count muffin pan. I have used a silicone muffin pan and it was easy to remove the cheesecakes. If you will use a hard muffin pan it’s best to line each cavity with cupcake liners as this will make the removal easier.
These mini cheesecakes start off with a crumb base made from crushed Oreos and butter. Then topped with a whipped creamy filling that also has crushed cookies mixed in. Finally, topped with melted chocolate and half an Oreo on top.
As mentioned, I topped these cheesecakes with melted chocolate. However, you can either top them with a chocolate ganache made with chocolate and heavy cream, or whipped cream and crushed cookies.
How to serve
As these cheesecakes are frozen, before serving it’s necessary to let them thaw. If you want these to have a slight bite, let them thaw for about 30 minutes. However, for that creamy cheesecake let them rest for about an hour. If you have any leftovers you can either keep them in an airtight container in the freezer for a month or store them in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- 20 oreo cookies
- 60 g butter
- 250 g cream cheese
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 4 oreo cookies
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60 g icing sugar
- 150 g chocolate
- 6 oreo cookies
- Lightly grease a muffin pan (12) with cooking spray and set aside.
- Crush the cookies by hand or in a food processor until you get fine crumbs. Add the melted butter to the crumbs and mix together. Divide evenly the mixture into the muffin pan and press them down tightly. Place in the fridge.
- In a large bowl cream together the cream cheese, vanilla, icing sugar and the crushed cookies. Set aside.
- Whip the heavy cream and fold it gently in the cream cheese mixture.
- Evenly distribute the mixture between all the cavities of the muffin pan. Place in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- While the cheesecakes are setting, melt the chocolate. Top each mini cheesecake with equal amounts of chocolate and top it with half an Oreo. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Before serving the cheesecakes. Take them out of the mold and let rest for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!
If you have any questions, feedback or comments on this recipe, please leave a comment below. Please also rate this recipe by double clicking on the stars below. If you did make this recipe, tag @apronandwhisk and hashtag #apronandwhisk, as I’m curious to see what you create!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the mailing list down below so to receive the recipe updates straight to your mailbox!
Leave a Reply